Job provided by CrunchPoster Limited
Share this job on social:
About the job
Contracts Manager/ Project Manager - Industrial/Mechanical Engineering
Permanent, full-time (37.5 hour week)
Based Pinxton, Nottinghamshire (NG16) - travel throughout the UK required
Are you a Contracts Manager from an industrial/mechanical engineering background, ideally with experience in the concrete industry?
ConSpare is a well-established, family-owned company; a longstanding market leader in their sector yet continuing to grow and innovate. We now have a vacancy for a Contracts Manager, who will report to the Director of our Capital Projects Team. This is a busy and varied full-time role, supporting the Director by managing all the team's projects from cradle to grave and line managing a team of four people. Travel throughout the UK and some overnight stays away from home will be required.
We are looking for someone who values our 'Make it better' approach and instinctively applies it to everything they do.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all projects, managing each one through to satisfactory, on-budget
- completion whilst ensuring that the organisation's commercial interests and reputation are adequately protected at all times.
- Line management responsibility for the Project Engineer, Site Services team and Site Services Administrator.
- Manage significant enquiries and quotations.
- Ensure all projects are completed to the customer's satisfaction.
- Management of the site services offering and achievement of associated targets.
- Responsible for the delivery of excellent after-sales customer care and support.
Requirements for the Contracts Manager/ Project Manager Role
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a project/contracts management role in an industrial or mechanical engineering environment (preferably in the concrete industry).
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Experience of line managing and developing staff.
- Ability to exploit sales opportunities.
- Holds a full driving licence.
- Strong communication/negotiation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills; able to build strong working relationships internally/externally.
- Strong IT skills - Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Methodical approach, excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
We offer an in-depth induction programme and full training will be given.
Competitive salary, discretionary bonus scheme and free parking.
If you have the required skills and qualities we're looking for in our new Contracts Manager/ Project Manager, please apply now.