Job provided by Search Consultancy
Share this job on social:
About the job
Great Opportunity for a bright and engaging Customer Service Administrator to join a reputable family run company based at the sighthill.
You would be based in reception so will be the first port of call to all customers and clients, to welcome and support with any enquiries. The hours are Monday to Friday working between the hours of 8am6pm.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who enjoys a combined reception/admin/people orientated role. You will be working with a supportive team and full training will be given on company systems and product knowledge. If you have a strong work ethic, good admin skills and you are great with people then please dont hesitate to apply!
You will be expected to cover a range of duties, including:
- Meet and greet customers/clients
- Sign in visitors and issue keys/check security passes
- Support with customer enquiries/quotes via telephone, email and in person
- Updating internal MIS system daily
- Update customers on orders
- Typing up of documents
- Processing Invoices
- Processing of new clients and existing sales
- General office /facilities duties/ manual handling supporting with deliveries
You will need:
Proven experience in an administrative role
Great people skills / Strong task management
If you are interested please click apply our client requires an immediate start.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.