Job provided by Search Consultancy
Share this job on social:
About the job
Customer Service Advisor
Temp to Perm
Leeds City Centre
£9.34 per hour
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A FULL CREDIT CHECK AND A CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK AND HAVE 12 MONTHS WORTH OF EMPLOYMENT REFERENCES.
My client a large banking organisation based in Leeds City Centre is looking to recruit a number of fulltime Customer Service Advisors.
Initially working on a project dealing with outbound and inbound calls to and from customers offering a first class customer service experience, you will then be multitrained across a number of functions within the Financial Care Team.
Once trained as a Customer Service Advisor, you will be:
- Contacting customers, both inbound and outbound calls to discuss their financial situation
- Providing an excellent customer experience; whilst ensuring we achieve a sustainable and affordable solution for the customer
- Providing help, guidance and support to customers both in or approaching financial difficulty and potential victims of fraud or scams
- Where necessary working to defined processes managing cases through the courts to recover monies owed
- Supporting customers who require additional support through their most difficult times, e.g. advising the loss of a loved one, experiencing health issues, undergoing other life changing events
- Working as part of a large and diverse team in a modern and comfortable office where everyone works together to achieve an excellent customer experience
- Working in a regulated organisation where you will need to work within the appropriate regulatory frameworks our client follows
- Be flexible in your approach and willing to get involved in other areas of the department where the customer needs you.
We need you to have:
- Face to face or telephone based customer service experience
- A minimum of Grade C in English and Mathematics
- A passion to provide really great service and support
- A selfmotivated and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- The ability to empathise coupled with strong negotiating skills
- A great attitude and desire to exceed customer expectations
- Competent computer skills and be able to use basic Windows applications
This is an excellent temporary to permanent opportunity with a company that offers fantastic and secure career prospects and progression.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for one of these fantastic roles click Apply now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age