Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 based on experience
Hours: Full Time
About the Data Analyst role:
Our client are looking for an experienced and forward-thinking Data Analyst to join their team. This is a new and exciting role and the successful candidate will be involved in supporting the development and implementation of the firm's marketing and manufacturing strategy, in particular to revenue growth.
As a Data Analyst you will be responsible for the development and improvement of their reporting capabilities. They are looking for somebody who is extremely committed and has the drive and tenacity to influence change.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Liaise with key stakeholders to develop a suite of MI reports to support the business
- Able to run with multiple complex projects investigating, identifying root issues and clearly summarising findings including opportunities to improve
- Manipulating, analysing and interpreting complex data sets relating to the business and prepare this in to advance reports
- Clearly present necessary documents in a way that is concise, accurate and easy to interpret
- Action priorities to relevant department heads ensuring deadlines are met without fail
- Working in partnership with the senior leadership team
- Identify/solve problems in a fast-paced environment and communicate solutions to the rest of the team and management.
- Work collaboratively across the organisation to realise maximum revenue opportunity and drive improvements, both using your own initiative and with direction from the Managing Director
- Report statistics and recommendations for company growth to management on a monthly basis.
Requirements of the Data Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- 3 years of experience in a similar role. Background in Manufacturing would be a definite plus
- Intermediate Microsoft Office experience, especially Excel is essential
- Experience with CRM software; Salesforce CRM and Pardot would also be a plus
- Highly numerate, with strong analytical skills; ability to organise complex data and documents with close attention to detail
- Ability to communicate at different levels, managing to mediate and lead meetings
- Experience identifying insights from analysis and presenting findings in written and oral format
- Self-motivated and driven with a proven ability to identify and solve problems quickly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change
- Inquisitive minded - always showing enthusiasm asking 'why' and how
Successful candidates will demonstrate considerable commercial acumen. They will have at least three years' experience within a similar role and be financially and IT proficient. You will also want to work on your own initiative to drive better output and transparency on the day to day performance across multiple brands and help consult and support the business with regards to data strategies.
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Data Analyst role then please apply now!