Job provided by Recruiterbase
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Due to an extensive expansion program we are currently looking to recruit two dedicated experienced qualified Dental Nurses to join our friendly dental team (The ability to Nurse and Reception will be an advantage ).
We offer both NHS and Private dentistry at the Clinic however , due to our success in the delivery of excellent , high standard quality dental care ( 5 star rated on NHS choices ) demand has grown significantly and we are now also pleased to have the added facilities to enable us to provide this .
The successful candidate's will benefit from on-going support ,training and development and will have the opportunity to expand their professional personal development through individual chosen courses, we also offer free CPD GDC fees and Indemnity costs will also be met by the Clinics Principle/Owner .
Your role will be :
- To deliver the highest level of customer service
- Consistently deliver an excellent client experience
- General reception duties may be required from time to time
- Chair side assistance
- Decontamination duties ( dedicated decon room).
- Complying with HTM01-05
- Ensuring standards of CQC are met.
Please note that due to high standards and expectations at our clinic , punctuality , reliability ,good self-presentation and friendliness are not mentioned as requirements as we consider them to be the bare minimum.
Hours of work for this role will be around 36 - 38 hrs per week worked over 4 days Monday - Friday however , this may be negotiable for more or less hours for outstanding candidates .
Arrival time for the practice is 8.15am and can be up to a 6.15pm finish on certain days .
Specific Skills Required
- At least 2 years experience in dentistry ( GDC Registered)
- Outstanding communication Skills
- Customer focused , positive and enthusiastic
- Ability to remain calm and professional
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of CQC processes
- Knowledge of HTM 01-05
- Maintaining Stock levels of consumables
- Maintaining and updating patient records.
- Reception duties, face to face and over the phone.
- The ability to prioritise and organise your work
- Ability to work as part of a team by adhering to the set procedures
- Experience of EXACT ( SOE).
We regret to say that candidates without the required experience and skills will not be considered for this position.
Salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience however it will be at a highly competitive market rate and if you have the ability to Duel role ( reception) again this is based on a higher rate to reflect this
Feel free to email me directly to discuss this position further #####@######.###
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs