Job provided by Adore Recruitment
Share this job on social:
About the job
Job Title: Driver / Stock Counter / Retail Team Leader
Salary: £16,000 £24,000
Full Time / 40 Hr per Week / 10 12 Hour Shifts
This role may involve working unsociable hours, early mornings and night shift outside of retail trading hours.
PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE NO SET ALLOCATED SHIFTS.
Pension / 28 Days Holiday
Full Training Provided
Mini Bus Provided / Fuel Card Provided
Do you like Driving?
Are you looking for a new and exciting job role that offers the opportunity to manage a small team of stock counters giving you the chance to manage the stock taking process from start to finish?
Do you have previous Retail experience but want to join a different division within Stock Counting?
If yes we want to hear from you.
Do you have previous Audit experience?
If yes we want to hear from you.
Previous stock, audit or retail experience is advantageous but not essential as an induction and full training is provided on your first shift.
Our client allows retailers to keep track of how much stock they are holding offering innovated forward thinking ways that embrace new technologies and concepts. Our client currently employ over 3000 members of staff and have a fantastic opportunity for a Retail Team Leader to join there expanding team.
The role of Retail Team Driver will require you to work across different superstores, counting stock using a Hand Held Terminal (HHT) alongside a small team of stock counters in and around Basildon. You will also be required to oversee the transportation of a small team of stock counters to and from shifts in which you will be responsible for ensuring all correct processes are followed.
Please note Some sites are in warehouses or large retail premises where you may be required to access and work with ground and high level stock, therefore you will be bending and stretching to reach stock throughout your shift and at times may possibly be outdoors.
- Follow the correct process for notifying the StockTakers in you team of the pickup point and timings
- Follow the correct process for notifying and recording of StockTakers not arrived at the pickup point at the agreed pick up time
- Drive the team from pick up point to site
- Drive the team from the site to the pickup point once the shift is finished
- Escalating any issues with the vehicle in a timely and efficient manner
- Completing a Team Sheet record detailing who was expected on the bus; who was on the bus and what time the bus arrived on site.
- Effectively complete the role of Stock Counter during the count, to the same productivity and accuracy targets.
- Enjoys regular repetitive work
- Attention to detail and organisational skills
- Good standard of numeracy
- Flexible with working hours
- Cando attitude
- Reliable and punctual
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- The ability to lead and encourage others in a positive way
- Be reliable, punctual and selfmotivated
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethic
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information, please contact Lisa Attawia or Thomas Shea at Adore Recruitment.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Industrial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Industrial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Picker Packer, Forklift Driver, Drivers Mates, Warehouse Security, Refuse Collector, General Labourer, Warehouse Operative, Industrial Cleaner, Assembly Operative, Production Worker, Stock Controller, Warehouse Supervisor, Operations Manager and General Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.