Senior Healthcare Support Worker
£10.07 per hour
This is an exciting opportunity for a positive, enthusiastic and motivated individual who is flexible and has a desire to care for and support young people.
You will play a full and effective role as a member of the staff team, providing high-quality care for young people.
You will assist the staff Nurse in leading, motivating and supporting a team of Nursing Assistants.
- To manage your time effectively as part of the team in providing a high standard of care within a vulnerable service user group
- To participate as a member of the team in the delivery, monitoring and evaluation of individual care plans and collaborate with other disciplines as required
- Abide by all policies, procedures, protocols and professional governing bodies regulations and codes of practices
- Familiarity with the Care Standards Act and NMS and the MHA’ 83
- To communicate effectively with the multi disciplinary team
- Act as a role model to the care team and actively support and supervise them on a regular basis
- Support the Staff Nurse in the supervision and guidance of the care team
- Help supervise the admission, transfer and discharge of patients to and from the home
- To be aware of the administration of medicines in accordance with appropriate guidelines and statutory requirements
- Participate in mandatory and other training as required
- Maintain timely and accurate documentation and records
- To coordinate, supervise, direct and supervise Nursing Assistants/HCA’s
- To develop and implement appropriate risk assessments
- To help facilitate CPA or MHRT meetings and ensure that key staff are in attendance
- To arrange monthly staff meetings and provide written minutes to the Hospital Director
- QCF Level 3 Health and Social Care Children and Young People or similar
- Understanding of child development & children’s physical, learning & emotional needs
- Direct work or involvement with children as a paid worker, volunteer or carer
- Experience of supervising and leading a team
Closing date: ASAP
Contact: Amandeep at Job Paths 4 U
Job Paths 4 U is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.
Posted 56 days ago