Job provided by GPRS Recruitment
Share this job on social:
About the job
Residential Childcare & STLS Assessor / Tutor Covering East of England & East Midlands (Regional Role) Salary of up to £24k (DOE & Qualifications) + £4k car allowance OR company car, / 21 days holiday + bank (increased on time served), working equipment, pension scheme.
The Role: Residential Childcare & STLS Assessor / Tutor
- We are looking for an experienced apprenticeship Assessor / Trainer to deliver on apprenticeships programmes across Residential Childcare & Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (STLS) up to and including Level 5.
- The role will be working remotely and travelling out to your apprentices locations which may include areas such as Cambridge, Northampton, Peterborough, Leicester and surrounding locations for your caseload.
- You will be responsible for the progression of the learners through their apprenticeship programmes this will include 11 delivery along with classroom and workshop with workbased assessments on client sites.
- A DBS check prior to the commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Residential Childcare & STLS Assessor / Tutor
- Hold an Assessor Qualification (A1, TAQA, D32/D33..)
- Experience in apprenticeship delivery and assessment
- Relevant competency within the sector (Residential Childcare, Teaching Assistant or similar)
- Experience in assessment on other childcare programmes and qualifications would be a bonus
Desirables: Residential Childcare & STLS Assessor / Tutor
- Hold a Level 5 relevant industry qualification
- Holds a formal teaching qualification
The Employer: Residential Childcare & STLS Assessor / Tutor
- Established for over 15 years, this Ofsted Grade 2 private training provider invests in its staff via CPD and internal promotion. Currently expanding due to winning new contracts.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.