Job provided by Protocol
Share this job on social:
About the job
JOB TITLE: Lecturer
LOCATION: Doncaster, South Yorkshire
LECTURING SALARY: £16.42 per hour + statutory holiday pay
DN Colleges Recruitment are looking for an experienced Counselling Lecturer to deliver Level 2 Level 4 Counselling courses to Adult learners.
The role is to start as soon as possible, and may run for the remainder of the academic year this may turn into a permanent position for an exceptional candidate.
Hours will be:
Level 3 Counselling Studies Tuesday 9.30 till 12.30 (morning group) and 18.00 till 21.00 (evening group)
Level 2 Fast Track Counselling Skills Wednesday evening 6 till 9.00
Supporting the Level 4 programme year 1 and year 2 on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (half days)
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum Level 5 Counselling course
- Teaching qualification is preferred but not essential
- Be a Member of Counselling Association
As a valued DN Colleges Recruitment candidate, you will receive:
- The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Account Manager
- Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises.
- Candidate referral scheme
- Secure online profile where you can access time sheets, payslips and assignment details.
- Wide range of permanent and temporary job opportunities in over 250 Colleges and FE Providers across the UK.
If you have the skills and experience we require and you are looking for a new challenge please email your CV today. Not on the lookout for work but you know someone who is? Ask them to send us their CV.
DN Colleges Recruitment promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a selfemployed basis under contract with DN Colleges Recruitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all DN Colleges Recruitment assignments. All positions advertised by DN Colleges Recruitment comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.