Job provided by Workvine
Share this job on social:
About the job
Cover Personal Assistant Job Description BRG522966(KD)
2/3 DAYS 9am to 7pm shifts/week to include every other weekend.. Days may vary week on week, to be agreed prior with sufficient notice.
please note this is a cover/casual position for 5.6 weeks per year as holiday cover for the main PA
£8.00 per hour.
£1.00 per hour for expenses.
To assist a gentleman within his own home with living tasks and some support with social independence in local and wider community enabling the employer to maintain an independent and fulfilling life that meets their chosen lifestyle.
Work Duties may include:
- With accessing social activities
- Accompanying to hospital appointments
- Support with all personal care tasks
- Supporting with all domestic tasks.
- Working in a safe way and highlighting health and safety concerns
- Assisting with management of employers health risks
- Establish and maintain effective communication
- Maintaining confidentiality
Location and additional information:
- The employer lives in the Brackla area
Requirements for applicant:
- Car driver is essential
- Must be organised
- A good sense of humour and light hearted
- Have good communication skills
- Reliability and punctuality is important
- The nature of this role requires some flexibility with times and days.
- Previous experience in this role is desirable but not essential as training can be provided.
- Ability to understand and deliver the needs of the employer
- A person who is pro-active and empowering
- Someone with a positive approach towards working with disabilities.
- An enhanced DBS check will be required
'Please note that this advert has been placed on behalf of one of our customers. Should your application be successful and you are offered the position, you will be directly employed by the customer and not by PeoplePlus'