Senior Risk Auditor
London, Greater London, England
£65k - 75k per year + Bonus + Benefits
Assistant Vice President - Leading Investment Bank
I am working on behalf of a leading Investment Bank to find an Assistant Vice President who will report directly into the Global Principal Audit Manager for Risk Management. As AVP you will deliver day to day operational audit work and contribute to the delivery of audits whilst earning a competitive salary with generous benefits.
The Assistant Vice President will have a key role in the delivery of the NFRM Audit plan and projects, supporting their function in their framework transformation and implementation across the bank.
- Execution of audit work in line with the Banks methodology
- Identify and evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls and key risks
- Review and challenge Stakeholders' action plans to help develop remediation plans
Skills & Expertise
- Relevant Accounting or Risk Qualification
- Experience within Non-Financial Risk topics or Operational Risk Management Frameworks
- Understanding of risk management and control frameworks in a Global Banking Control environment with knowledge of banking, products, risk management and regulations
Posted 56 days ago