Job provided by Shirley Parsons
Share this job on social:
About the job
A multi-disciplinary consultancy operating across Asbestos, Legionella, and Health & Safety are looking for a Health and Safety Consultant to join their team. Based out of their office in Halesowen in the West Midlands, and living and working within the local region, you will work with clients across a diverse industry base offering expert support and advice. This role will allow you to grow your skill set and progress your career.
- Delivering Consultancy support and advice to a breadth of clients, with duties including Fire Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments, Legionella Risk Assessments, Occupational Noise Assessments, and the monitoring of hazardous substances in the workplace.
- Delivering a range of training courses.
- Actively marketing SHE Team services to new and existing clients through Business Development.
- 2 years experience working in a H&S role within Consultancy
- Qualified to NEBOSH General Certificate level or equivalent (Essential)
- Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level or working towards (Desirable)
- The ability to work both alone and as part of the team;
- Full UK driving license
Reference - GR13202