£18000 - £25000 per annum
This awardwinning marketing agency is looking to recruit a Telesales Executive. The Telesales B2B role will be to contact business owners in regards to arranging an appointment for a Field Sales Representative or a Sales Advisor to visit and discuss or sell a variety of products and services.
You will work across multiple campaigns and multiple clients who use their services. You will have the opportunity to see innovative products before they reach the market, meet new businesses up and down the country and learn a variety of skills in multiple industries.
You will provide a professional, efficient, courteous and accurate service to their customers. This is a fast paced and target driven role where you will deal with both individual and team sales targets.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be restricted to:
- Delivering qualified meetings in line with monthly and quarterly targets.
- All the appointments booked must be in line with the internal booking procedure.
- Work closely with the inhouse team to understand the target market and gain insight on the skills on offer within the business.
- Manage the lead generation of current and prospective clients within the CRM.
- Provide accurate information on lead generation activity including clients reached, allocated in categories within the CRM, and also ensuring that all the prospects data is uptodate on the system.
- Production of a telemarketing brief from timetotime to improve the lead generation and appointment booking activity.
The ideal telesales executive candidate must have:
- Minimum 3 years Outbound sales experience (B2B ideally)
- Resilience, Disciplined, driven and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work without a script or go off script and have a professional conversation
- Very money motivated
- Ability to Build an instant rapport with clients
- The ability to listen to clients and identify their needs as well as overcoming objective
- Professional with a business focus
- A want to exceed expectations
- Team focused with a positive attitude.
They are looking for an out and out Telesales Executive, someone that looks to the future and someone with prospects. They are rapidly growing, increasing their line of services and looking to take the right candidates along for the journey.
- 95, 5 days a week
- Birthday off
- Sick Pay
- Pension scheme
- Healthy bonus scheme
- Salary £18,000 basic pay commission to exceed £25,000
Job Type: Fulltime
Salary: £18,000.00 to £25,000.00 (OTE) /year
Posted 44 days ago