Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
No Experience, No Worries - on going coaching available
Are you Stuck in a retail job and would like to get out of this environment?
If yes come and join a Young, fast paced and Fun environment to kick start your career!
Retail Assistant (No Experience Needed) to become a well-established Sales person
Performance based: £20,000 - £30,000 first year OTE
No experience required
Start your Career today!
- Opportunities for career progression within event sales and customer service
- Recognition for hard work
- Travel opportunities - Trips to Ibiza, Skiing trips, Australia for top performers
- Friendly and fun environments
- Access to one on one coaching in sales, customer service and marketing.
- Flexible working hours
About the Company:
Development, Progression, Financial Benefits, Travel opportunities Nationally and Internationally - they've got it all!
Our client always makes sure that you have the support, knowledge and equipment you need in order to hit your Sales targets.
What does it mean to be a Retail Assistant?
Having opened their company within the events division, their Retail Assistant represents some of the biggest brands in the UK with their excellent face to face customer service. Not only is this an interactive role, it encourages you to consistently learn new skills and break your comfort zones.
What is required?
Nothing fancy! They are not looking for any specific skill set or degree but rather someone who is going to strive to do their best and is willing to learn. As an office they are very sociable, so although having a sense of humour is not mandatory it will make it easier to break the ice!
You will be covering the following sectors: Sales, Marketing, Promotions, and Customer Service.
Requirements of the Retail Assistant role:
- They are considering candidates from various sectors; your attitude to succeed is the prioritised attribute
- As one of their Retail Assistant you'll need to be friendly, confident and professional when dealing with both customers and staff.
- They are looking for self-motivated, hardworking people with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work towards monthly sales targets
- Positive, enthusiastic and reliable
- Team player - willing to support the team
- Empathetic; can build a great rapport
- Confident in your decision making
- Well organised and logical
- Good multi-tasker
If you feel you're suitable for this Retail Assistant role, then apply today and make yourself known.
Within this role you'll enjoy the opportunity to earn a higher than the usual, this role provides a platform for uncapped earnings. It is our client's ongoing mission to support your personal development throughout this incredible opportunity with unbound potential.