Job provided by Randstad
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Year 2 Teacher, Leyland
Are you a committed Year 2 Teacher with a creative edge that inspires learners? Are you looking for a long term position in Leyland starting in March or April 2019?
A welcoming School in Leyland are looking to appoint a Year 2 Teacher to cover maternity leave for their class teacher. The contract will be from March or April 2019 December 2019 (dependant on successful candidate availability). Get in touch today for the opportunity to work in this OFSTED goodrated school!
The school will offer:
- Fulltime work starting March/April 2019 December 2019
- CPD courses
- A variety of innovative resources
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Plan effectively to meet the diverse needs of pupils, setting differentiated tasks according to ability
- Plan and deliver lessons according to the curriculum whilst adhering to school policies
- Provide an inclusive learning environment where resources can be accessed easily by pupils
- Promote high standards of behaviour and presentation
- Build positive relationships with pupils and be a good role model
- Liaise and build positive relationships with parents to monitor the progress of pupils
- Set individual targets for pupils based on prior attainment
- Promote independent learning within the classroom
- Monitor childrens progress and keep appropriate records to evaluate their achievements
- Establish and maintain good relationships with colleagues, working effectively as part of a team
- Attend and contribute to weekly meetings
- Lead, organise and direct support staff within the classroom
The successful candidate will have:
- A PGCE, B ED, GTP, SCITT and any other qualification that will award QTS
- Recent experience teaching
- Excellent organisation and creativity skills
- The ability to build a positive rapport with children
If youd like to discuss the role further, please contact Chris at the Preston office on ##### ######, or alternatively email your CV across by clicking apply now.
All applicants will be subject to relevant safeguarding and DBS checks.
If this job is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, we offer a ReferAFriend scheme with the chance to win £300 worth of Love to shop vouchers!