Job provided by Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Paint Sprayer required in Tewkesbury.
Salary: Up to £29,120 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Paint Sprayer for Automotive Vehicle Accident Repair Centre Tewkesbury Bodyshop Jobs
Our Client a growing Automotive Vehicle Accident Repair Centre in the Tewkesbury region is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Paint Sprayer to join their growing Bodyshop.
Can you combine efficiency, speed and high quality workmanship?
- Fulfil all tasks to customers complete satisfaction.
- Complete the assigned jobs within the estimated paint times.
- Safeguard the customers vehicle and its contents while in the Bodyshop.
- Ensure that all vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to the customer.
- Carry out repairs according to best practice and procedures.
- Meet acceptable safety and quality standards.
- Interpret and implement technical instruction data.
- Use all paint mixing schemes and drying areas and equipment accurately for all paint repairs.
- Seek clarification from the Bodyshop Manager if a work order is not clear or seems to be incorrect.
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Paint Sprayer to NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent as a minimum or failing this will need to have a strong and stable timeserved experienced working as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer. You will need hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Candidates with experience of working to PAS 125 standards or with an ATA accreditation and experience of bespoke customisation work would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
For your hard work our client is offering:
- Starting hourly rate of £914 per hour (£18,72029,120 per annum) dependent upon experience and current earnings.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Relevant inhouse training.
- Workplace pension scheme as of June 2017.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- Fantastic career development prospects.
You are required to do a minimum 40 hour week and the hours worked are 8:30am5:00pm Monday to Friday with no weekends however you need to be flexible in regards to Saturday work subject to business demand.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if you are interested in this Body Shop Job or would like to know about other Automotive Jobs in Tewkesbury, please contact Josh Buck.
We are the UKs leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.
To apply please send your CV to Josh Buck, Quoting Job Reference J78330, Car Paint Sprayer, Tewkesbury.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : ######.###/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limiteds prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on ##### ###### if you wish to discuss this copyright.