Clinical Nurse Lead Needed
Location: Belfast, Antrim, UK Weekly Hours: 39 Salary: Depending one experience. We have excellent job opening for a Clinical lead to work with one of leading healthcare provider within the Ireland and UK. As a Clinical lead nurse you will be working in highly reputable service within Belfast area. As a Clinical Lead you have responsibility for managing your unit and leading your team to ensure the delivery of excellent standards of care, which promotes independence and dignity and positively enhances the lives of individuals in our care. So as a Clinical Lead (Nurse) what do you need to do to make this happen?
- *Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents needs and wishes, developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- *Champion independence and personal choice develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- *Build the positive reputation of the home and unit liaise professionally with visitors, including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- *Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines risks are proactively managed and issues identified, investigated and resolved.
- *Oversee all aspects of medicine management ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
- *Conduct care audits monitor standards of care and take corrective action where appropriate.
- *Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, actively seeking ways to improve levels of service. JOB REQUIREMENTS In order to achieve this our Clinical Lead (Nurse) should have: A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services we deliver. A positive and flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, exhibiting empathy and a desire to make a difference. Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent industry knowledge. Show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the deliver of quality care. Must hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery council (NMC) and have a legal right to work in the UK.
Reference ID: 3523
For more information please call Sam Wilson on 01216380567 or send your CV to email@example.com
Posted 51 days ago