£18000 - £23000 per annum + Competitive Benefits Package
- Hertfordshire Elstree, Borehamwood, Watford, Edgware, Barnet, Potters Bar, Harrow
- Commercial Coffee Machines
- Do you enjoy being an engineer and want to progress your career?
- Electromechanical experience?
- Looking to develop existing skills?
- Have you recently completed a BTEC, NVQ, apprenticeship, or City and Guilds in an engineering discipline?
- Do you already have some engineering experience picked up from industry?
- The Role of Workshop Engineer:
- Based from my clients workshop, you will be repairing, refurbishing, and maintaining a range of traditional coffee, espresso, and beantocup machines which have been returned to the workshop. You will be working on electrical systems as well as mechanical components, alongside small pressurised steam systems. Full training on the equipment will be provided. Primarily working 85 MondayFriday, you will be testing your existing engineering knowledge and develop new skills along the way. There will be very occasional weekends and overtime available. This role is suitable for junior technicians or more experienced engineers with salaries to match.
- The Candidate for the Workshop Engineer Position:
- Looking to develop and improve upon existing engineering skills
- Engineers from the Armed Forces are advised to apply
- Stable trackrecord of employment
- You must have good communication skills
- Able to commute to Elstree
- You MUST have right to work in the UK
- The Company:
- This Internationally renowned coffee and drinks machine manufacturer are looking to grow and strengthen their workshop engineering team. Being a trusted global leader, they specialise in a wide variety of coffee machines for several prestigious customers throughout a variety of market sectors. They can offer genuine employee career development, extensive ongoing training with realistic career progression.
- The Package for a Workshop Engineer:
- £18,000£23,000 basic salary depending on experience
- Bonus and overtime opportunities
- Full and ongoing product training provided
- 20 days holiday plus stats
- The position of Workshop Engineer is based in Hertfordshire. Candidates from Elstree, Borehamwood, Watford, Edgware, Barnet, Potters Bar, Harrow, and surrounding areas will be considered.
Posted 50 days ago