Private Client Solicitor
Barrow in Furness
£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits:Benefits Package
Private Client Solicitor.
- A well established multi-service firm in the South Lake District are seeking Private Client Solicitor to join their friendly team in Barrow-in-Furness.
- As the Private Client Solicitor, your role will be to manage your own caseload of Wills, Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Trusts, Estate Administration, Tax and Court of Protection. This role has arisen due to succession planning, therefore, there is an active client base and plenty of work for you to take over. The team is split across several offices so you'll be expected to attend client meetings in all of their offices, therefore, a car driver is essential.
- You must be an experienced Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive with 2+ years' PQE in handling your own files. You'll be client focused and have excellent communication skills. STEP membership is preferred but not essential, as the firm will encourage you to undertake this once you join the firm.
- On offer is a competitive salary (negotiable depending on level of experience) plus a benefits package.
- This is a great opportunity for a career minded Private Client Solicitor to join a progressive forward thinking law firm based in the South Lake District, Cumbria.
Posted 55 days ago