Job provided by Priory Education and Children's Services
Share this job on social:
About the job
Nurse (RGN) vacancies with full-time, part-time and bank shifts available
Carlingford Lodge is a modern, purpose built nursing home, in Newry accommodating accommodates up to 75 older people. We support people with physical needs who require assistance and care. The home is designed to meet the needs of older people with comfortable lounge, dining areas and a fabulous arts and activities room. The attractive enclosed gardens and patio provide residents with a relaxing place to sit and enjoy the outdoors. The homely and comfortable environment Carlingford Lodge provides enables us to provide person centred care tailored to the needs of our residents.
Confident enough to make autonomous decisions, while collaborative enough to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will ideally have significant previous nursing experience in older peoples care homes and demonstrate true commitment both to your own personal development and to the development of your wider team.
Your caring and professional approach goes without saying, as does your strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid working relationships. In return, you will receive the support of some of the most outstanding nurse leaders in the sector, market-leading rates of pay and almost limitless opportunity for career progression.
What we give our nurses:
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited 'Creative Minds' programme
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
The qualities and skills we look for:
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) registered
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent communication, organisation and leadership skills
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself and our services
As a Priory Group employee, you'll be able to chart your long-term career along defined pathways (from Support Worker to CEO), each path providing you a fulfilling work environment and support from a world class organisation to achieve your professional goals. We want to invest in you to achieve the next step in your career, so you can continue to make a difference in people's lives.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.