£9.00 per hour
Admin Support- Full-time, temporary (12 months)
Vision for Education are looking to recruit a proactive, driven and hardworking individual to join our dedicated and supportive recruitment vetting team.
The successful candidate will:
- Process and manage DBS application and handling queries.
- Be able to work to strict deadline, handling time sensitive tasks in a demanding environment.
- Have a good eye for detail and be able to work accurately and quickly.
- Be self-motivated and able to prioritise and organise own workload.
- Be computer literate and have good written communication skills.
- Have a confident telephone manner.
- Use initiative to solve problems
- Be able to effectively communicate with candidates about their applications.
- Check candidates against the appropriate registers- Children's barred list, Teachers Regulation Agency (TRA)
- Be able to work as part of a team within the office and with other colleagues.
- Provide administrative support to the Safeguarding department.
What we offer
- A friendly and supportive office environment.
- Office location ten minutes' walk from the train station.
- £9 hourly rate.
Immediate start, however for the right candidate, we are happy to wait until they have served any notice period.
Please apply online with an up to date CV.
Posted 43 days ago