Job provided by CrunchPoster Limited
Share this job on social:
About the job
Junior Vessel Stimulation Engineer
North Sea - Working on the Island Patriot, Esbjerg, Denmark
Salary - Dependent on experience + Plus Basic Offshore Allowance
StimWell Services, a leading provider of well stimulation services owns the state-of-the-art stimulation vessel MV Island Patriot. The vessel is based in Esbjerg, Denmark and operates throughout the North Sea in the Norwegian, Dutch, Danish and UK Sectors.
Due to the Company expanding, StimWell Services has the following exciting opportunity working on the Island Patriot Vessel, Esbjerg, Denmark, based on a 28/28 day rotation.
- Ensuring work is done in a safe, responsible, cost-effective manner and in full compliance with the StimWell Services Business Management System and Customer QHSE policies.
- Supporting Lead stimulation engineers in the development of acid & proppant stimulation job designs with an aim to gain competency in stimulation design.
- To ensure competent, accurate and timely laboratory testing as required by the Company.
- To support the Lead Stimulation Engineer with accurate and professional output of material QA/QC, job reports, chemical reconciliations & reporting, and other processes and documents as required from time-to-time
- To support the Lead Stimulation Engineer in R&D, fluid development, fluid testing, and internal/external vessel improvement projects
- Maintenance and management of testing equipment and procedures in the laboratory.
- Maintenance of chemicals for stimulation operations and maintaining SDS, COSHH and other related datasheets.
- Producing and submitting comprehensive laboratory reports.
- Real-time QAQC testing on stimulation jobs.
- A BSc Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- An understanding of Laboratory Procedures.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible and have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Have a high level of personal motivation
- Consistently able to work under pressure and unsupervised.
- Must be computer literate.
If you feel you are suitable for Junior Vessel Stimulation Engineer, please apply now!