Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.
Do you want to help children to exceed all expectations and reach their own personal goals?
Are you looking for a termtime only role working with children?
Have you got experience working in a classroom?
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join a Primary School in Crawley, so if this role catches your eye then please keep reading!
Randstad are recognised as the number 1 recruitment company world wide and due to this prestige we work with a number of local Schools and Nurseries on their daytoday, longterm and permanent vacancies. This particular role is for a Teaching Assistant to work 121 with a child who has autism and displays some challenging behaviour. The role is ongoing and is part time to begin with.
This School is passionate about the environment and conservation, providing a large millpond for firsthand opportunities and experiences for environmental education. They ensure that each child feels proud, valued and respected in their local community. The team is made up of Governors, staff, parents, carers and students who each play a key role in raising and maintaining the standards of the School.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Support to edit and improve your CV
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free career advice
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
- DBS and School application support
- Exclusive roles
Benefits of the role:
- Onsite parking available
- A supportive management team
- The possibility of being taken on permanently at the end of the placement should the position become available
- Helping the Teacher to set up and deliver effective lessons
- Working with children to learn both in the classroom and when out and about
- Supporting an SEN child on a 121 basis to access lessons
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
- Experience working with children with autism, ADHD and/or challenging behaviour
- Knowledge of the Primary curriculums
- 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full childbased safeguarding reference)
- A job history for the last 10 years
- Experience working in a UK Primary School
- An uptodate DBS on the update service
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then dont wait, apply today before its too late!