Job provided by Appoint Group
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Care Home Manager (Nurse)
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: £43,000 - £45,000 per annum negotiable on experience
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
We are currently looking for an experienced and highly-skilled Care Home Manager to Manage a beautiful care Home for older adults based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
This Care Home offers a homely and calm environment, which is designed to make like easier and more comfortable. This facility, where there are highly trained staff on site 24 hours a day offering support to all residents. The home has excellent facilities and great transport links into the city.
Suitable candidates may have held previous positions such as Care Manager, Home Manager, Service Manager, Registered Manager and others alike.
What we are looking for:
- Someone with a proven record of motivating a team, and a passion for exceeding performance.
- Someone who can motivate their team, and coach their staff to flourish and develop - a proactive and hardworking individual and an inspirational leader
- A Home Manager, who is passionate about enhancing the lives of the retirement community
- To work closely with the Regional Manager -take full accountability of your home and support to enhance others where you can
- Experience managing a residential estate/ home offering supported living care
It is essential that you are a qualified Nurse with an active pin. An RMA Qualification would be desirable.
Benefits and Rewards Package:
- Comprehensive training and development programme paid for by the company
- Opportunities for progression and development
- 30 Days annual leave
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Company Personal Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
- Fully paid induction
- Additional benefits
- Nurse Revalidation
- NMC Pin Paid by employer
- Discounts on selected Hotels, high street shops and restaurant
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered, please send CV's to danielle.barrett ######.### or call Danielle Barrett on ##### ######for further details