Job provided by Premier Group UK
Share this job on social:
About the job
Software Engineer - West London
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £45 - £65k
Location: West London
Hours: Monday - Friday/ 8:30 - 17:00
The position is a key role in the research and development team, working closely with hardware and software design colleagues to create class-leading graphical software and graphical user interfaces. The role also includes liaison with the sales team in the creation and adaptation of software for specific international project requirements.
- Working on your own and with colleagues on various graphical software projects
- Delivering custom software to, sometimes, tight schedules.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a project team
- Ability to manage time and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage the demands of numerous tasks
Skills and Experience:
- C# development with experience of Winforms/ WebAPI
- Exposure to Cloud development
- At least 3 years' experience working as a software engineer
- Some embedded development experience would be an advantage
An informal, friendly working environment where you are able to work as part of a team but with considerable autonomy over how you achieve results and able to contribute actively to future designs.
Benefits include an excellent pension & subsidized gym membership
If you think you are suitable for this role, please apply online now!
If this role isn't for you and you know someone who may be interested please refer them to me as we offer up to £500 on our referral scheme!