Job provided by Colossus Associates
Share this job on social:
About the job
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (Negotiable)
We are looking for an ASP.NET Developer who has experience within a commercial environment and a good personality that will fit into our company ethos and culture. The ASP.Net Developer will share the company's vision which is to continue being outstanding in all areas. To achieve this, we need to recruit and develop to join an already talented and passionate development team. The ASP.Net Developer will be joining a team that are comprised of UX designers, UX architects, UI developers. You will become a part of a vibrant, yet hard working environment and an incredibly competitive package will be offered to ensure that you are rewarded suitably. The ASP.Net Developer will work on exciting projects that can span over a few days or several months.
ASP.NET Developer Position requirements (essential)
- Commercial experience ASP .Net development using C#
- Demonstrable experience using SQL Server
- Experience of using control systems such as Git
- Be organised, self-motivated and ambitious
- Passionate about creating high quality code
- Ability to work within a Team
In return the ASP.Net Developer will be offered
- Vibrant office environment and Culture
- Regular Team Nights Out
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible environment –
- A valued Individual and not just another number
- Great Location – nearby parking and public transport available
- Management Opportunity and Progression
If you are a ASP.NET Developer and are looking to move into a role that gives you your own creative desk, progression opportunity and the aim of joining a relaxed and friendly team. If you answered ‘’YES’’, then this is the perfect role for you so please apply with an updated CV or contact me for more information.
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email addresss details from your CV.