Job provided by GPRS Recruitment
Share this job on social:
About the job
Childcare Trainer Assessor West Midlands and Staffordshire (Regional Role) £23,000 to £26,000 / 40 per mile, 24 days holiday, laptop and mobile, pension.
The Role: Childcare Trainer Assessor
- You will be an experienced Childcare Trainer Assessor and you will be travelling to learners in their place of work in and around the West Midland and Staffordshire area so you will need to drive and possess your own vehicle
- You will be delivering blended training via a combination of delivery methods to learners studying for level 2, 3 and 5 childcare
- You will be confident in delivering classroom based delivery.
- Your learners will be based in Nurseries and schools.
- A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Childcare Trainer Assessor
- Formal training and or assessing qualifications you must possess one or the other
- Experience delivering childcare apprenticeships for at least six months up to level 5
- You will have a strong work history working within a childcare setting and preferably this will be backed up by formal qualifications
- You will have a highly professional approach to training and be keen to deliver a high quality learning experience
The Employer: Childcare Trainer Assessor
- Established for over 40 years, this growing company is a specialist in workbased learning, apprenticeships etc. This client is known for putting their learners at the heart of everything they do, and theyre committed to communicating with, supporting and developing everyone who works with them. Offering a wide range of apprenticeships, they have a great reputation locally as a training provider of choice.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.