HR Manager London, EC1
Our client provides connectivity and infrastructure outsourcing solutions to communications, applications, content and cloud service providers globally. They have the network infrastructure, intelligence and expertise to deliver connectivity and communications services that support the success of their customers.
They are now seeking an HR Manager to support their growth and the human aspects of their business.
- Salary of £55,000
- Join an innovative and collaborative culture
- Private healthcare and dental cover (after three months’ service)
If you are a talented HR professional eager for your next challenge, this is the ideal role in which to push your skills and stretch your abilities with a growing, global telecoms company.
Our client is committed to the success of all their employees and promotes great customer experiences in everything they do. Their ethos focuses on commitment, being dynamic and passionate and remaining customer-centric.
So, if you are looking to further enhance your career and want to add to the success of the people-elements within our client’s high-flying business, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
As an HR Manager, you will be tasked with overseeing our client’s HR function across the full human resources mix.
Specifically, you will support all areas of recruitment, payroll, compensation and benefits, employee relations and compliance and safety. On a day-to-day basis, you will also support Directors and Managers in the management of employee relations matters.
Additionally, you will also:
- Manage all recruitment activities
- Conduct periodic performance management reviews
- Recommend employee benefit programs/enhancements
- Support line managers with training and development plans as well as performance management
- Resolve employee conflicts and grievances by providing consultative advice and assistance
- Identify areas for improvement for employee engagement to drive a positive work culture
- Support budgeting processes for staff and HR
- Act as the Data Protection Officer (DPO) for the UK office on all GDPR matters
To be considered as an HR Manager, you will need:
- Significant experience in HR, particularly in a generalist role
- Knowledge of HR policies and practices and current employment legislation
- A degree (or equivalent) in HR, business administration or similar
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- A hands on approach and a can-do attitude
Other organisations may call this role HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, Senior HR Advisor, Senior HR Generalist, Human Resources Advisor, Employee Relations Manager, ER Manager, or HR & Recruitment Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for your next human resources adventure as an HR Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Posted 49 days ago