Job provided by FastTrack Management
Share this job on social:
About the job
We are seeking an established BMS Project Engineer to start a contract in London. This contract will initially run for 3 - 6 months however there will be potential for extension and to work on future exciting projects.
The successful applicant for the role of Project Engineer will be Tridium Niagara 4 certified with ability to contribute through all stages of a project, from design, commissioning and delivery. Any potential candidate will need to be comfortable working in and around central London on a regular basis.
- Qualified with a HNC/ONC or equivalent in electrical engineering.
- Exceptional technical knowledge of BMS (Building Management Systems).
- Able to write and manipulate Strategy, Software and Graphics.
- Previous experience in a project engineering/management capacity.
- Able to lead and motivate a team.
- Exceptional time and budget management skills.
- Ability to build rapport with clients and offer exceptional customer service.
- Good knowledge of mechanical engineering.
- Good understanding of BMS, Building Automation and Building Control principles.
- CSCS /JIB registered.
- Full UK Driving License
- Fully conversant and certified in Tridium Niagara 4
- Experience in commissioning and BMS design
Competitive rates, Weekly pay!
For more information call Heather Cole at FastTrack Management Services on ##### ######, or click "Apply now".
Reference - HC364L