Cook at The Tudors - Weekends - PE2 8HR
About the Cook position - Weekends, but flexible
- We are seeking an experienced Cook to join our CQC OUTSTANDING rated carehome. You will be required to prepare all the necessary ingredients and equipment for cooking. Also you are expected to cook various meals to meet resident satisfaction.
- Cook responsibilities are:
- Setting up workstation with the necessary equipmentPrepping minor ingredients to use for cooking Utilizing different equipment (cooker, grill, etc.)Monitoring stock/inventoryPreparing exquisite dishesEnsuring that the working environment is properly sanitizedEnsuring meals are prepared properly
- Cook requirements are:
- Experience as a CookFamiliar with cooking utensilsFamiliar with the different kinds of cooking proceduresGood communication skillsExcellent team player
- Competitive rates of payRolling rotas and flexibilitySubsidised hot mealsRefer a Friend Scheme - Receive £100 (upon probation completion) for every friend you help recruit into the Gold Care Homes familyPerkbox – (Perkbox provides your employees with a wide range of perks covering everything from gyms and healthcare, to big brand discounts, free phone insurance and special rate cinema ticketsCompany Pension.
Posted 41 days ago