Business Development Executive
Harrow, Greater London, England
£17.5k - 41.5k per year
Are you ready to become a Business Development Executive for the world's #1 business coaching company?
- Are you friendly, charming and persuasive?
- Do you have the ability, confidence and attitude to get things done quickly and with your own initiative?
- Do you have a genuine interest in business and an enthusiasm for learning?
- Are you a pro-active and supportive team-player who is keen to muck in and make sure everyone wins?
About the role:
If you're the Business Development Executive we're looking for, you will join Vallibel Coaching Ltd part of Action Coach UK. Together, we will work with business owners/directors to grow and improve their businesses - which in turn will improve the lives of the owners/directors, their families and their employees. This is a growing team and you will have the opportunity to grow and progress as the practice grows.
You will be responsible for:
- Representing the company in front of prospective clients in person, by telephone or written communications.
- Your main goal will be to generate appointments and seminar attendees through sales and marketing activities. These will include telephone calls and visiting business premises in person.
- You will drive the sales and follow-up process, which will include creating and maintaining a database of prospects and clients, follow-up communications with prospects and clients (usually via phone and mail), arranging the coaching sessions and administrative tasks as required
- You will participate in the organisation and running of seminars and workshops
You will benefit from:
- An array of training and development resources, including residential training, masterclasses, online material, books and a proactive approach to development planning.
- A generous remuneration package. (Package will be pro-rata for part-time work)
- Basic, depending on skills, between £17,500 and £20,800 (Pro Rata for Part-Time)
- Unlimited bonus (Achievement of targets would mean £24,000 bonus).
- You will be invited to various prestigious awards ceremonies and social events throughout the year
- The role will suit someone seeking professional work that fits around other life commitments
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, and you would like to learn more please apply using the link provided.
Posted 57 days ago