£28,000 - £31,000 + Overtime, Pension, Days, Superb Prospects
We need a TOOLMAKER!!
On the out-skirts of Birmingham city centre, a manufacturing organisation with over 70 years expertise, have a requirement for a Toolmaker.
This is a day position, offering plenty of Overtime.
Duties of a Toolmaker:
- Refurbishment of existing tooling
- New tooling
- Utilising standard toolroom equipment
- Trimming, forming and drawing
- Trim and pierce
- Tool refurbishment, repair, service and modification
Skills & Experience of a Toolmaker:
- Ideally, you will Apprentice trained
- Manual / Transfer / Progression tooling experience
- To have the ability to use standard toolroom machinery
- Able to troubleshoot die manufacture and development at Press Trial stage
- Happy to work days and Overtime
Benefits for a Toolmaker:
- Salary £28,000 - £31,000
- Superb Prospects
- Long Term Stability
There would be no better time to join this organisation, your experience will be embraced and you will be positively encouraged to continue to progress your own skills and experience.
Posted 54 days ago