Job provided by GPRS Recruitment
Share this job on social:
About the job
Apprenticeship Delivery Manager North West £28,000 £30,000 / 25 days + stats + birthday / 25p from home.
The Role: Apprenticeship Delivery Manager
- This is a home based role managing a small team of trainers, monitoring the quality provision to ensure that compliance targets are being met.
- Responsibilities include examining the operational efficiency of the business units, suggesting improvements to increase revenue and efficiency and reporting back to Senior management team
- This role involves working closely with the Sales and Quality Team alongside your team of trainers and will involve travelling throughout the North West.
Essential Requirements: Apprenticeship Delivery Manager
- Must have experience of managing a team of tutors, trainers and assessors and have previously delivered training
- Must have extensive knowledge of the Levy, the New Standards and Off the Job training
- Must have prior experience participating in projects, delivering solutions and recruitment.
Desirables: Apprenticeship Delivery Manager
- Experience of managing a team of tutors that deliver Professional Services (business generics, H&S Care & Childcare)
The Employer: Apprenticeship Delivery Manager
- Our client has a fun, creative and engaging learnercentred approach to training that is accessible to all. They are a leading Training Provider offering fully funded Apprenticeships, Employability courses and creative courses in Childcare, Care, Business & Management and Hospitality and Hair and Beauty.
- Having delivered training to over 1500 learners, our clients training team are passionate about inspiring learning and motivating people to achieve the best possible outcomes whether this be finding the right career or receiving the training to help them to be the best that they can.
- Their current Apprenticeship completion rate is at 93% consistently high and against a National Average of 65% (against SFA targets).
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.