Job provided by 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Salary: Up to £27,400 depending on experience
Hours: 45 hours per week (this will be on a shift basis this can be between the hours of 6am6pm)
You will be working for one of the UKs largest Plant Hire suppliers in their Cambridge depot. They are currently recruiting for a Workshop Fitter who will be carrying out planned maintenance activities to ensure that their plants operate safely and reliably. The maintenance will include PDIs, safety LOLER inspections, servicing and general damage repairs.
You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all types of machinery from 1.5t mini diggers to 35t excavators, as well as dumpers, rollers and telehandlers.
- Qualified diesel mechanic
- NVQ Level 2/3 in Plant Maintenance
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence with no more than 3 points
- Able to provide references to supplement your application
- Good spoken and written English
In return they offer:
- An annual salary up to £25,100.00 dependent upon experience
- Inclusion in the company bonus scheme
- Up to 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- An additional days leave on your birthday
To be considered for this great opportunity contact Jack on ##### ###### or click APPLY to forward your CV.