Job provided by Search Consultancy
Share this job on social:
About the job
Role: Staff Nurse Permanent
Salary: £15.50 per hour
Search Consultancy is seeking experienced Staff Nurses to work days on a permanent basis to provide the highest quality of care and support to our client based in Edinburgh.
Our client put their residents and their families at the heart of everything they do, which means that you have the opportunity to spend real, quality time with residents, right from their initial assessment with our client.
You will oversee the care team and be available to them for advice and support to ensure that the right services are continually delivered to the highest possible standards.
Our clients team of care professionals share their values, and their input helps to shape the future and keep service users choice and safety at their core.
Our client is looking for full time day staff and can offer 30 hours per week but they need to be flexible so can offer between 2436 hour contracts.
Some of your roles & responsibilities as Staff Nurse will include:
- Conduct, assess and document care plans and risk assessments related to the assessed needs and choices of individual residents.
- Ensure and maintain a satisfactory standard of care, in line with our residents charter and philosophy of care.
- Supervise care and domestic staff, giving advice and guidance, as required.
- Report to Care Home Manager and in their absence to Deputy Care Home Manager on matters relating to residents care.
- Communicate with staff, residents, relatives, visitors, and other professionals in order to ensure a coordinated approach to residents care.
- Observe Home procedures for the safe handling, administration and storage of medical products. the post holder is required to take responsibility as the prime care provider for one, or a group of residents in the Home
- Be aware of the need for personal development and continuing education.
- Participate in and contribute to InService training and orientation programmes.
- And many more..
If you are a registered nurse with a valid PIN Number and 12 months + post registration experience please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further!
This care home is situated in Edinburgh with easily accessible transport links. Please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further! Take your career to the next level. (Agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.