Staff Nurse-RGN or RMN
Our client is a top 15 UK Care Home provider is recruiting for Registered Nurses to work in beautiful Residential and Nursing Home- Pitmurchie. This is a around 30 bedded home in Aberdeen and provides palliative care, convalescence, Dementia nursing and Parkinsons care. The successful nurse will be offered an excellent salary of 15.50 per hour plus other benefits. Your duties as a Nurse will include:
- Leading, supervising and training the care team
- General Nursing duties-Wound care/general obvs/blood sugar level obvs/liaising with other healthcare professionals to give the best care.
- Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping precise, up to date records
- Maintaining the Client's dignity and respect at all times For you commitment and hard work we will reward you with:
- Free NMC pin renewal
- Competitive pay rates
- Free PVG check and uniform
- Free Revalidation
- Meals provided on long days
- Refer a friend
- Paid breaks
- Skilled training with a qualified Nurse and fantastic opportunities for career development.
- Robust Continuing Professional Development
- 2000 bonus once the 6 month probationary period has been passed. Our client equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
You must hold Nursing qualification and a NMC pin.
Reference ID: 3480 for more information please call Rachel Cummins on 01216380567 or send your CV to email@example.com
Posted 51 days ago