Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Insurance Sales Manager
Department: WePlan Group - WePlan Lifestyles
Salary: Up to £30,000 & generous bonus scheme
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 35 Hours (Monday to Thursday compressed shifts, early finish on Fridays)
Closing Date: 18th March 2019
An exciting opportunity for experienced Insurance Sales Manager professionals to join an established, successful company based in Cwmbran.
We are looking for skilled Insurance Sales Managers to join our expanding insurance sales team. The successful candidates will enjoy coaching, developing and motivating their teams to achieve high performance and will be able to make use of their strong leadership backgrounds to achieve this. The WePlan Group are an Investors in People gold standard employer and actively support the well-being of employees, encouraging ongoing professional and career development.
We are a large local employer based in Cwmbran, South Wales successfully offering our customers a diverse range of products and services. This diversity can offer our employees a great opportunity to progress their career path in a variety of different ways.
Here at the WePlan Group, we are proud to hold the Investors in People Gold standard award and we live by a core set of values: Passion, Respect, Integrity, Dynamism and Excellence. These values are embedded into everything we do here, whether that is with colleagues, customers or within our local community.
We are an inclusive employer and want everyone to feel welcome regardless of their background or needs. We are a Disability Confident Employer and are proud to support the Armed Forces Covenant.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing team sales targets by coaching and developing team members
- Achieving KPI's and planned sales goals
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results accordingly
- Effective motivation of your salespeople
- Continuously develop product knowledge and customer experience skills of your team
- Conducting team briefings to update with best practices and expectations
- Understanding of sales reporting to enable growth and improvements
What you'll need:
- Be a great coach!
- Experience of successfully leading a sales team in a contact centre environment
- Ambitious and driven to achieve business KPI's and sales goals
- Proactive and resilient with the ability to work effectively under pressure
- A confident communicator - both oral and written
- Experience of the flexibility required of working in a fast-moving environment
- Experience of Life Insurance sales
Our offices are based in Cwmbran, South Wales - easily accessible from all major transport routes. On-site parking.
Why should you apply?
- In addition to an attractive base salary, generous performance related bonus scheme
- Investors in People Gold Standard employer
- Established, successful business with 20 years in Financial sector
- Active within the local community through projects and charitable events
- Westfield Health plan, with added benefits and discounts through Westfield Rewards
- Subsidised Restaurant, Starbucks, and Gym Membership
- On-site Parking
- Pension Scheme
At WePlan Group we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, then we will do everything we can to support you.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received