Job provided by Search Consultancy
Share this job on social:
About the job
Have you graduated from university and are you now looking for an opportunity to join a growing tech startup? Do you have sales experience? Are you wanting a career rather than just a job?
I have an exciting opportunity with my client based in the city centre of Edinburgh to join them as a sales executive!
So what will the role involve?
- Researching the education sector in the UK to establish viable leads and gain decision makers contact details
- Ensuring you have a full understanding of the products and services offered
- Building rapport with Education leaders and selling the benefits of the product on offer
- Upsell additional products when available
- Build a pipeline of qualified leads so you are working ahead of time
- Ensure full commitment to the role and business, you will play a large part in the success of this particular start up company
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to talk to leaders within the education industry
- Graduate with experience within a sales environment
- A real team player who wants their team to succeed just a much as their own personal successes
- This will be Monday to Friday working, so full availability during this time (core hours are between 9am and 6pm)
Whats on offer?
- Excellent salary of £24,000 with an OTE up to £34,000
- Brilliant benefits package including a generous holiday allowance
- Fantastic start up tech working environment, if you love technology you will love this role!
Get in touch as soon as possible for more information!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.