Job provided by Vision for Education
Share this job on social:
About the job
A popular, oversubscribed secondary Academy located in Scunthorpe is looking to recruit an ambitious Design & Technology / DT Resistant Materials Teacher to join a school that is based at the heart of the community. The school places great emphasis on providing a caring environment for each child supporting them in their personal development and meeting all of their needs.
The ideal Design & Technology / DT Resistant Materials Teacher will:
- Be confident, dynamic and passionate
- Have the ability to prepare and deliver stimulating and interesting lessons
- Be a strong team member who can support and motivate others
To be successful as the Design & Technology / DT Resistant Materials Teacher you must have previous experience teaching the subject, you will be resilient and can manage behaviour effectively in order to ensure maximum learning opportunities take place in the classroom. The Design & Technology / DT Resistant Materials Teacher will join an inclusive learning environment that teaches each child to celebrate their differences and support one another.
To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV.
What we can offer:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 referral scheme
- Free access to ongoing CPD
- Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)