Job provided by Aspire
Share this job on social:
About the job
MiddleWeight Motion Graphics Designer
Do you love motion graphics, animation and video creation?
This digital marketing agency is looking for an expert Motion Graphics Designer to join their ranks and continue pushing them to be number 1. With a large client base, they provide full service digital marketing at a high standard continuing to challenge the way business address their audience. Centrally London based, this agency promotes its collaborative team members who they annually reward with performance bonuses and trips each year.
Being their MiddleWeight Motion Graphics Designer, youll spend your days bringing campaigns to life through your experience high end graphics, motion and video creation. Coming from a print and digital background, you are able to code emails and design exceptional graphics to tell a clients story to the audience; understanding this story with excellent communication skills.
- Designing stunning graphics, as a Motion Graphics Designer, to create outstanding animations that effectively tell a story for the client.
- Creating and editing videos that sit aside strong digital marketing campaigns and emphasise the clients purpose.
- Bringing a background of print and digital skills, i.e. coding simple websites and emails or understanding the principles of print, will benefit you in being able to explaining the design process.
- Translating briefs from clients and having fantastic communication skills will allow you to understand client needs.
- Bringing your 3 years experience in designing and creation of motion graphics and video will bring you success within this role.
- Having further years experience in digital and print, you can use your expertise to guide the design and aesthetic of the company.
- With your vibrant character, you bring a new light to the team and can communicate your ideas to take clients over the market.
- Providing a portfolio demonstrating your expertise in motion, animation and video and boundary pushing ideas will set you a step above the rest.
If you are excited to trial new ideas while designing incredible motion graphics, then Apply Today!
Here at Aspire, we are always recruiting for a huge mixture of exciting opportunities within this sector; if this is not suitable or you wish to discuss your search further, please get in contact.
Or alternatively find me at ######.###/in/emmapilleraspire