Job provided by JEM Childcare Solutions
Share this job on social:
About the job
EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
Job Location: Staines TW18
Job Ref: 36##### ######Salary Guide: up to £19,000 dep on exp
Staff Benefits: Pension, 21 days annual leave
Staff Perks: generous Staff Child discounts,
This lovely busy setting are looking for level 2 or 3 practitioners to join their team. Great transport links to the setting and competitive salary.
Early Years Practitioner Requirements:
- Have a minimum Level 2 or above Childcare / Early Years Qualification
- Previous nursery setting experience.
- Working as part of a team and being supportive as a team player
- Have excellent written and verbal English.
Early Years Practitioner Job Description:
- Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 5 years.
- A good understanding of childrens development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- An ability to work on own initiative.
- An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them.
- To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
- A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
- A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parents evenings as appropriate.
To apply for the role as Nursery Nurse, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner please send us your up to date CV: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday