Part Time Nail Technology Level 3 Trainer / IQA
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
£23000 - £27000 per annum + pro rata + Pension, etc
Nail Technology Level 3 Trainer / IQA (full or parttime) Sunderland Up to £27,000 (prorata if parttime) / Pension, 20 days holidays plus stats
The Role: Nail Technology level 3 Trainer / IQA
- Based in a dedicated, purposebuilt training academy you will be delivering Level 2 and 3 Nail Technology Diploma
- You will be providing an exceptionally high level of training to your learners to help them achieved an Awarding Body recognised professional qualification
- There are both full and parttime roles available both offering flexitime so you can work to suit your personal commitments
- If you have experience in a quality assurance role you will be promoted to the position of IQA and there is also career progression on offer to become Centre Manager
- A DBS check prior to the commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Nail Technology level 3 Trainer / IQA
- You must possess a Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology this is an absolute essential and no candidate will be considered without this
- You will possess formal training and or assessing qualifications
- You will have previously delivered Nail Technology training
- You will be an experienced Nail Technologist / Technician
Desirables: Nail Technology level 3 Trainer / IQA
- If you also possess Makeup Artistry Level 3 that would be great
- If you are an IQA that would be fantastic as we are looking for an IQA too
The Employer: Nail Technology level 3 Trainer / IQA
- Since its inception as an independent training provider nearly eight years ago this company has gone from strength to strength. Its ethos has always been to provide the type of training that will benefit learners, employers and ultimately the local community. Due to continued success, they are shortly going to be opening a purposefully designed training centre in the North East and is looking to attract quality trainers, assessors and IQAs who can support them in their continued growth.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 45 days ago