Job provided by Search Consultancy
Share this job on social:
About the job
Job Title: Head of Marketing
Job Type: Perm
Dynamic, progressive and forward thinking Property Group with a real focus on investing in its people actively seeking a Head of Marketing to lead creative input, strategy and delivery across full mix marketing.
This is a great chance to join a successful, ambitious and highly progressive business that values people, credibility and quality of service they pride themselves on delivering to the highest standards and offer the platform and scope for you to really make a difference.
- Responsible for developing and managing full mix marketing strategy across all brands, creating and implementing proactive marketing campaigns to maximise return on investment
- Full marketing strategy and delivery remit, engaging with senior stakeholders to maximise roll out and efficiency
- Take full ownership for the management of bespoke projects channel marketing projects through delivery and evaluation
- Deliver digital marketing initiatives across all key digital channels
- Team management
- Agency management
- Lead internal and external event management, exhibitions, external comms activities and procurement of agency, PR and Public Affairs support
- Lead the advertising schedule, working with business units to ensure that business opportunities and objectives are met.
- Lead the development, communication and maintenance of the Groups external websites to optimise communication, brand and product awareness.
- Implement an effective CRO strategy for all company websites to optimise conversion.
- Manage all photography and video requirements.
You will have:
- A proven record of delivery in a Head of Marketing role or similar
- Full mix marketing expertise strategy and delivery with a demonstrable record of success
- Indepth knowledge of SEO/PPC
- Agency liaison experience
- Excellent customer orientation and relationship skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent team management skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, results focused marketing leader to join a highly respected brand offering you real scope to progress. You will benefit from an autonomous culture that offers you the platform and scope to really drive creativity and efficiency. If you are seeking a fresh challenge in a business where you can really drive change then we want to hear from you!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.