Job provided by FastTrack Management
Share this job on social:
About the job
Fast Track Management services are working with reputable Architectural practice in Colchester, you will primarily be office based and on site with opportunities to visit sites as and when required.
The Candidate: Key attributes the company will be looking for include:
Intermediate level Technician/ Technologist with experience preferably in the residential sector. Revit would be an advantage. Auto CAD essential.
- Degree or equivalent in an Architectural discipline
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience.
- A comprehensive understanding of Autodesk Revit is essential along with understanding of BIM standards and procedures.
- Fully conversant with Building Regulations and ability to implement.
- Proven experience in delivering complete working drawing REVIT packages.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Have excellent organisation and management skills.
- An analytical mind with strong problem solving ability.
- Ability to work with other Trade disciplines and External Consultants.
- Experience in high rise residential design.
- Experience with forms of construction involving Cross Laminated Timber.
- A working knowledge of NBS Create is desirable but not essential. In return for the right candidate, Ideal are offering:
- A competitive salary of £35,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience).
- 28 days Holiday per annum.
- Ability to shape the future of a company who are making exciting advancements in the residential property sector.
- Great working environment.
- Latest computer equipment with high end displays.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: £35,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year