Biotechnology Patent Attorney partqualified
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits
Biotechnology Patent Attorney Part Qualified/Finalist Tier 1 firm
£40,000£60,000 + excellent benefits package
Due to high growth in their Chemistry and Life Sciences group, this forward thinking Tier 1 firm are looking for both part qualified and qualified Life Sciences/Biotech Attorneys.
This highly reputable, progressive and outwardlooking Tier 1 firm is looking for a PartQualified/Finalist Patent Attorney in Life Sciences to join an established team of highcalibre patent attorneys. Their culture is very teamoriented and they pride themselves on the transparency of staff careers, so turnover is extremely low by industry standards. As a Biotechnology Patent Attorney, you will be part of a responsive organisation where client care is at the centre of every decision. Their business model is commercially oriented, so youll be encouraged to take a handson approach when managing clients. They offer a fulfilling and meritocratic career path alongside long term benefits to include annual bonuses, private healthcare and a generous holiday entitlement.
- Using your already established drafting and prosecuting skills, you will also be encouraged to exercise your strong written and communication skills liaising with a high percentage of direct clients
- You will have the opportunity to work on some truly pioneering technologies within the Life Sciences/Biotechnology sector
- Training towards full qualification as a Patent Attorney, you will be provided with a personalised training programme that includes external courses and seminars
- Working on an established range of client portfolios to include global bluechip organisations and SMEs, you will have the chance to take ownership with direct clients on their IP strategy. You will also be able to work with university spinouts and inventors, giving direct advice
- Youre currently a Trainee Patent Attorney/Technical Assistant and are foundation qualified in the profession, working towards full qualification as a UK and/or European Patent Attorney.
- Holding a 1st class honours degree in a Biochemistry/Biology or Life Sciences related subject, you should already feel comfortable working with a range of new technologies
- You should have already gained experience of drafting and prosecution in your current role, and enjoy honing your contentious IP skills too
- You will already have had exposure in working with corporate, SME and University clients, so your ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders will be much sought after.
- An ability to recognise the commercial objectives of clients with their respective IP filing strategies will also be advantageous.
If you are looking for a genuinely inspiring and innovative firm that invests in your individual career, then click the apply button now!
Harley Wright https://www.linkedin.com/in/harleywright181b2815a/
0207 612 3819
Posted 50 days ago