Job provided by Fawkes & Reece
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you looking for a new role as a Mobile Repair Technician? If you are I have the role for you!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Ensure PDAs are used to maximum effect in managing the close out of planned and reactive work orders
- Proactively use the Maximo CAFM platform to improve operating efficiency.
- Ensure that the systems are also used to full effect to support our Customers business objectives
- Support the Facilities Manager in implementing the successful management strategy for the Account.
- Comply with the systems established to support the operational needs of the Account to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
- Works with the Facilities Managers to develop management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
- Where necessary, work with Suppliers to deliver excellence in service into our Customers
- Proactively manage feedback of information back into Maximo through effective use of the PDAs Understand the financial requirements of the Account. Support the Facilities Manager and Commercial teams in managing the finances of the Account
- Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the Account is not exposed to financial risk.
- Support the commercial team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works
- Manage entry of cost information (time and materials) into Maximo through effective use of the PDAs
Progression within the company
Car included Petrol paid for.
Electrical Test & Inspection C&G 2391
17th or 18th edition.
If you are interested in this role then apply now or alternatively you can contact Cydney Cornell on ##### ######or send your up to date CV to #####@######.###