Job provided by Ethero Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Our Tamworth, Dordon based client, leader in the automotive manufacturing industry, are looking for a multi skilled Shift Technical Assistant to join their team.
To assist in the running and maintaining of a high value manufacturing production line, ensuring
all vital base materials are loaded into the line and ensuring consistent flows of material are
processed at the right quality and quantity at all times via monitoring and optimisation of the
• To assist the Technicians in the running of the line in a team work environment
• Ensure materials are to the right quality standard prior to processing
• Help to maintain the equipment to the acceptable standard to ensure no downtime
• Oversee and monitor process parameters to confirm the quality standard is achieved
• React to any process/production issues as they become apparent and help to resolve
• Ensure the area is safe and maintained to a high-level 5s Standard
• Remove processed material once complete and prepare for next material
• Assist in maintenance activities when the line is scheduled to be down in preparation for next planned build phase
• Assist with populating the reporting tool to identify volumes produced against target with any issues
• Respond to emergency breakdowns as and when required in a timely manner
• Contribute to continuous Improvement activities.
Material manufacturing & processing experience, hot melt processes, extruding machines,
Industrial printing industry, pressurised systems, conveyors, TPM, monitoring and maintaining
manufacturing processes. Experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.
NVQ Level 2 in English and Maths at Grade C or above, fully conversant with Microsoft Windows
Ideal candidate must be flexible and prepared to work shifts as required, continental pattern.
Located in Birch Coppice Business Park near Tamworth.
Pay rate £10 per hour Temporary for the first 12 weeks thereafter permanent position for the right candidate.
For more information and to apply for this role call Andreea on ##### ######or apply online.