Job provided by GPRS Recruitment
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Gas Distribution Lecturer Homebased with UK wide travel (Regional Role) £28,000 £30,000 (for Trainee Trainers) / £30,000 £35,000 (for Qualified Trainers) / £3,000 Car Allowance / Mileage varies dependent on the size of your engine.
The Role: Gas Distribution Lecturer
- Deliver training and assessment for NCO level 2 Network Construction Operation Gas Qualification
- Working with a caseload of learners to achieve desired learning and development outcomes
- You can be based anywhere in the UK, as you will be working from home travelling to learner locations UK wide, so flexibility when it comes to travel is essential
- On average over a month two weeks will be spent on the road visiting learners and two weeks will be spent inhouse at the training centre in Derby
- A DBS check prior to the commencement of role is required
Essential Requirements: Gas Distribution Lecturer
- Five years (recent) industry experience within Gas Distribution
Desirables: Gas Distribution Lecturer
- Experience delivering NCO qualifications
- Training qualification PTLLS, AET or equivalent
- Assessors Qualification CAVA, A1 or equivalent
- Previous experience of coaching or mentoring
The Employer: Gas Distribution Lecturer
- This organisation is a longstanding accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety Training their clients include some of the UKs largest and bestknown organisations from the Utilities, Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors. More than half of their clients are levy paying and they are on the RoATP list. They offer bespoke options and training consultancy to ensure that the training delivered matches the individual requirements of clients. In 2016 they delivered over 100,000 training days to 30,000 delegates.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.