Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Do you have experience working with students with special needs?
Are you interested in a role supporting students to reach their full potential?
Can you help children to develop confidence, selfesteem and independence?
If you answered yes to these 3 questions, then this is the perfect role for you!
I am recruiting for a fulltime teaching assistant to join a welcoming SEND school in the Crawley area. Your role would be vital to the continuity of the students development and their high performance. The school would provide you with support and specialised training on autism awareness, Makaton and Team teach training.
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Out of hours service
- A 1:1 specialised SEND consultant with experience working in education
- Team Teach training
- Elearning for all candidates
- Exclusive roles available
Benefits of working at the school:
- Ongoing CPD for all staff
- Inhouse training
- Free school meals
- Onsite parking
- Paid holidays
Your role will require:
- Working inside or outside the classroom with individuals or groups
- Adapting support according to needs
- Looking after students physical, social and emotional welfare
- Encouraging children to develop confidence, selfesteem and independence
- The ability to respond to the needs of the children and adapt or change plans accordingly
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic outlook
- Patience, understanding and empathy for students and parents
- Experience working in SEND (desirable but not essential)
- Own means of transport (essential)
For more information about this role, contact Stine (pronounced Steena) Hansen on ##### ######or email #####@######.###
If you feel that this is the right position for you then please apply today as interviews are currently being held.
Furthermore, we have an array of SEN positions in Sussex and Surrey which may also be of interest to you.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process, including an enhanced DBS check.