Job provided by Workvine
Share this job on social:
About the job
Job Description. Ref PER512287/SL
This is an active role that may also include gardening, domestic organisation and correspondence, along with the following.
Work Duties will include:
- Accessing the local area/community
- Correspondence and enquiries
- With accessing social activities
- Shopping for specific items
Undertaking activities for employer
- Ensuring the home is hygienic and safe
Not all of these tasks will need to be completed at every shift.
- Establish and maintain effective communication
- Maintaining confidentiality
4 hours per week with the possibility of hours increasing. Flexible on days/times
Rate of Pay:
£9.00 per hour
Location and additional information
- Within the home in Downend and the local area.
- 5.6 weeks annual leave pro-rata
Requirements for applicant
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to understand and deliver the client's needs
- Experience would be an advantage
- Ability to undertake domestic activities
- Good general fitness
- Ability to take direction
- An enhanced DBS check will be required
'Please note that this advert has been placed on behalf of one of our customers. Should your application be successful and you are offered the position, you will be directly employed by the customer and not by PeoplePlus'